F-10 Project Finance Fundamentals is an introduction to the financing of public-private partnerships (PPPs) and establishes a foundation in finance for more advanced learning. The program provides the knowledge necessary for delivering successful PPP projects. In an experiential online learning environment, participants will gain an understanding of what is needed to balance the affordability, commercial viability, and bankability of public-private partnership projects.
Through live webinar presentations with Q&A, virtual discussions, and self-paced learning, participants will gain knowledge and skills that will enable them to financially facilitate PPP transactions
Through successful completion of this course,
participants will be able to:
- Understand the elements of financing PPPs
- Become familiar with PPP finance terminology and concepts
- Recognize different ways to classify projects by deal structure and customer type and review various examples of deals
- Identification, quantification and allocation of risks
- Project finance structuring
- How to make PPP deals more credit-worthy
Online Learning at its Best
IP3ʼs two-week online courses allow participants to interact with
top instructors and their own peers to develop a more in-depth
understanding of the PPP landscape.
These courses “meet” online for live video webinar sessions that
deliver students the opportunity to ask questions and receive
speedy answers, much like our in-classroom courses. In between
sessions, students have access to myriad resources, including
video presentations, interactive discussion forums, and quizzes
and knowledge checks.
Who Will Benefit
The course is designed for public officials as well as private sector
professionals who have an understanding of fundamental public-private partnership concepts, and now seek to learn how to financially execute such projects.
- Staff from national, provincial, federal, state, and municipal governments
- Members of planning organizations and boards
- Regulators and authorities for infrastructure utilities and public services
- Legal, financial, construction and engineering professionals
- Staff of international donor organizations