PPP Foundations is an introduction to PPP procurement, project
design, and implementation. This course illustrates the basic framework for executing PPP projects and is recommended for more advanced training in this field. Participants receive an overview of PPP procurement, project structuring, and an introduction to project finance and the core elements of PPP bankability.
Through live webinar presentations with Q&A, virtual discussions, and self-paced learning, participants will gain knowledge and skills that will enable them to begin their PPP journey within their organization.
Through successful completion of this course,
participants will be able to:
- Understand the elements of financing PPPs
- Understand the risks and risk allocation methodologies associated with PPPs
- Understand the process of determining value for money (VfM) and risk analysis
- Identify best practices in the conduct of financial, economic, and technical feasibility studies
- Recognize basic project finance structures and the key players
- Compare various procurement options
- Understand the legal and financial models associated with PPPs
Online Learning at its Best
IP3ʼs two-week online courses allow participants to interact with
top instructors and their own peers to develop a more in-depth
understanding of the PPP landscape.
These courses “meet” online for live video webinar sessions that
deliver students the opportunity to ask questions and receive
speedy answers, much like our in-classroom courses. In between
sessions, students have access to myriad resources, including
video presentations, interactive discussion forums, and quizzes
and knowledge checks.
Who Will Benefit
The course is designed for public officials as well as private sector
professionals who have an understanding of fundamental public-private partnership concepts, and now seek to learn how to financially execute such projects.
- Staff from federal, state, county and municipal governments Members of planning organizations and boards
- Regulators and authorities for infrastructure utilities and public services
- Professionals from financial institutions
- Staff of international donor organizations